tik talk![:

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Neglected my blog for quite some time.
and i dont even bother checking my nuffnang now,
as i know i'll prolly have 0 readers. LOL.

Projects one after another driving me crazy.
Presentations and moreeee...
Who says poly is relaxing? My ass.

Presentation day..


& this is jocelyn :) one of my good friend in class.

Oh yes, B bought me a fever pack during our 4th month,
as i was having a fever. and surprised me with a piglet! :)
which he claims that its damn ugly.
<3 <3


The other day jessie and i shocked melisa, 
as we planned to celebrate her belated birthday.
caught sorcerer's apprentice, which i think its (Y)!
9.5/10!! :D
Celebrated at Thai Express with shar, yap and don.
MELISA I WANT PHOTOS!!

okay, prolly catching a movie with baby tomorroww :)
shall call him now.

i'll try to update more provided i have pictures.