tik talk![:

Sunday, December 19, 2010





AHHHHHH, isnt the cake beautiful?
Credits: Rachel
If you want a customised cake of your own, ask Rachel! :) Visit her website.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! :D

Alright, baby turned 18 ytddddd.
and apparently he spoiled 99% of my surprise for him.
Chalet plan failed due to fully booked chalets in singapore.
BBQ plan failed due to insufficient funds. (Why laoniang not rich ass?! D: )
Turned out to be, steamboat buffet at Hotpot Culture.


They were all grumbling on why i didnt bring my friends along.
LOL, well... my friends just flew off to BKK.
Everyone's leaving me in Singapore :(
Baby's going to Genting on Monday.
RAWWWWWR. 



 Getting in love with Instagram app.
They make good effects for my photos :D
oh btw, that's a birthday card for baby.
Love the pop up thing, though!


Here's more of the cake pictures, close ups and all :)





Lastly,

Happy birthday once again :)
Love you.