tik talk![:

Friday, December 03, 2010


CCN day was a success.

Seems like sem 2 started not long ago, but we're nearing term break!
Having 2 papers for mid sem, but i feel stressful enough because
i havent been listening in OB lecture. i mean what's so good to study
for Organisational Behaviourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
shit ass. but well, i've been studying hard at my boyf's! :D
I hope my effort will not be wasted just like the Main Exam for Sem 1.


havent been uploading pictures, so here's one from lantern festival.
I miss those 3 bitches man!



i havent been taking photos much lately with this ass!
so i dug out picture from the past :P
Bday approaching, oh myyyyyy~
& recently, he just spoiled his own surprise by finding out :(
mehhhhhhh.

oh btw, is it true that some guys put on weight when they are in a stable relationship?
my boyfriend is like 79kg now. NAAAAAAH just kidding.
maybe on his way to that? HAHA! hopefully not.