tik talk![:

Saturday, September 25, 2010


 credits to dennis.
happened to see him when we went to look for rusydi at his workplace.
took this photo for yoursingapore or smth.

getting excited over exam results is never a good thing.
i always knew about this, call me superstitious or anything.
it's true, applies to yours truly only.

Well, all that excitement caused a great fall.
high expectations = high disappointment.

You may choose to skip the bottom part if you're not interested
in my results. i just need to whine.

Here's my result of coursework (Before exam)
(ignore the subj if you dont know, )

(60%) POM - A
(40%) Macroeconomics - B+
(60%) IntHT - B
(60%) FBfun - B
(60%) RHT - B
(100%) Commskills - B
Meaning main exam results will only take up 40% for all subj except macroecons 40%

GPA based on coursework: 3.25

Here's my result:


POM - B
Macroeconomics - B+
IntHT - C+
FBfun - C
RHT - B+
Commskills - C+

GPA: 2.83

Get it why im so depressed now?!
sorry readers, just needed to whine.

Baby has been listening to my whining since
i got my result but well, it's not enough.

Havent been sleeping at night ever since my holiday started.
LOL. been wanting to get a job but to no avail.