tik talk![:

Monday, March 28, 2011



Chio right? ^^

okay, decided i should really really keep my blog updated.

Had been working for the weekends,
and the weird thing about this work is,
they are all all all older than me but yet i can get along with them :)
That's a pretty good thing.
BUTTTTT.. they kind of like speak ill of each other. 
That's not the main point, i wanted to say like..they speak ill of EACH OTHER to ME!
this got me wondering if they ever do that to me. i'll be so sad. Hopefully not of course.
& today, i felt so nice. 'Cause when i first reached my workplace,
I was offered to have lunch over there even though,
I wasnt supposed to have any breaks.
Next, Auntie carol offered me her untouched bubble tea which everyone
that was working before i came got treated by our captain.
Followed on, Missy chef offered me her untouched bubble tea too as she's allergic to tea!
Gosh, imagine how loved i felt. hahahaha!

Okay, enough of those.
Pretty much wasted my holidays as i havent been given much schedule. D:

Splendid days with besties and primary school besties and classmates! :D
1. Hang out with classmates, L4D!!!!! & did some joke moves.

2. Chill out with yap & jes at esplanade by the river. GREAT day!



3. Head to Alexa's house with Kriz & TsernTing.




4. OH YEAH! YAP AND I PASSED BTT. HEH HEH HEH.
it was quite fun tho :P 

yeaaaaah. That's about it! I'll update more soon aite!
Miss me while im gone.
PEEKTURESSSSSS~

Food @ NEX with mum :)







Out with yap to chilllll.

















2 more days, WHEEEEEEE!